For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
Poplar Mortice Door Knob - Antique Brass
Our modern twist on the Victorian beehive, this Antique Brass mortice door knob is subtly styled to suit both contemporary and classical architecture. Precision-turned reeded details add sophistication without overwhelming, making Poplar a timeless choice that will look and feel great for years to come.
- Finished in Antique Brass, this luxury door knob will gain a distinctive patina over time.
- Made entirely from solid brass for a reassuringly weighty feel.
- A special low-profile rose smartly conceals fixings for a neat, streamlined look.
- Smooth-turn action thanks to Corston’s bespoke low friction, wear-resist brushing.
- Complete your door with our coordinating Antique Brass thumb turns, escutcheons, latches and hinges.
Corston Antique Brass products are hand finished at our Wiltshire headquarters on a per order basis. Please allow an extra 5 days from order date for the finishing process. Antique brass takes 1-3 months to darken and mature. Photography shows products at 1 month old. The parts will gain patina and improve in character over their long life.
- Dimensions: Height 61mm x Diameter 55mm.
- Weight 1100 grams per pair.
- Supplied in pairs, including two roses and requisite fixings.
- A spindle for 35mm-45mm doors is also included.
- Suitable for internal and external doors.
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost