For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
Brompton Spotlight AR16 - Paintable
Directional spotlights are a great way of adding discreet pools of light to a space. Used in groups or individually allows much more interesting lighting schemes to be designed.
The light is supplied painted in white primer, which suits a white ceiling out of the box. Another option is to the paint the light with your ceiling paint colour. This allows the lights to really blend into the room, for a relaxed and sophisticated look.
The body of the light changes in angle, and can rotate around the base 360 degrees. Perfectly suited to use Corston GU10 led bulbs, without any need for a transformer.
The light fitting is not supplied with a bulb
Dimensions; 125mm, diameter 60mm
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
Excellent product good value and prompt delivery.
Excellent product, very good quality and value for money.
Great quality and good service.
Works wonderfully in both a modern or period setting due to its discreet design. I put mine behind beams on a cottage ceiling and in a bedroom built in wardrobe.
Lights look great