For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
Harper Mortice T-Bar Door Handle - Un-Lacquered Brass
Harper is a striking handle that gives an architectural touch to any door. Designed to be mounted vertically it suits single doors, or looks great over a pair of double doors. Its simple shape is inspired by Belgian hardware, allowing the bronze or brass finishes to shine.
Made entirely out of solid brass, this door knob has a reassuringly heavy hand feel. Corston Un-lacquered Brass is left un-coated and un-protected. This will allow the brass to develop and age on its own, gradually darkening in colour.
- Included PAIR of solid brass handles, roses and fixings
- Handle turns smoothly on a bespoke Corston low friction PTFE bushing
- Low profile rose with hidden fixings
- IMPORTANT, It should be used with a light sprung latch/lock hardware. We recommend Corston Latches.
- Dimensions; rose d55mm, handle length 85mm
- Includes Spindle for 35mm - 45mm doors
- Suitable for external use.
This Door Lever forms a part of the Harper family and can be paired with the Harper door handle & the Harper furniture handle for a considered look across the home. Please visit our full range of matching thumb turns, escutcheons, latches and hinges to complete your doors.
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost