Added To Basket
Added To Basket
1G Toggle Double Pole Antique Brass
The 1G Toggle Double Pole Antique Brass is styled on the popular Mid-century dolly switch, this clean-lined toggle light switch is a contemporary update on a design classic. These luxury light switches are loved for their character-boosting design and operate with a really satisfying click. Hand-finished in Corston Antique Brass, this luxury toggle switch will age gracefully in time, with the parts you touch most frequently darkening down more to provide natural variation and character.
- Forget trends, this luxury toggle switch design boasts enduring appeal.
- Effortlessly coordinate with our wide range of products in Corston Antique Brass.
- All hardware is made from solid brass for crisp, refined detailing and a luxurious look.
- The switch plate is pressed from 1.5mm solid brass sheet for extra solidity and strength.
Five switch types are available: Normal two-way, Retractive, Centre Retractive, Double Pole, and Intermediate. For further information please refer to our switch guide.
Corston Antique Brass products are hand finished at our Wiltshire headquarters on a per order basis. Please allow an extra 5 days from order date for the finishing process. Antique brass takes 1-3 months to darken and mature. Photography shows products at 1 month old. The parts will gain patina and improve in character over their long life.
We recommend a 35-47mm mounting box. You can purchase the Corston 47mm mounting box here.
Complies with BSEN60669-1
The switch plate sits 1.5mm from the wall
Secured with a metal ring without visible tool marks
Metal die-cast chassis
For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
Custom Switches & Sockets - Antique Brass
At Corston we understand the importance of bespoke solutions when it comes to design flexibility, which is why we have developed this ‘build your own’ collection of front plates and modules, in addition to our standard switch and socket options.
As always, our team are on hand with expert advice, and can help you select the right components to achieve your switch and socket goals.