Corston General Electrical Fitting Instructions
Corston Digital Dimmer Fitting Instructions
Corston Two - Way Dimmer Fitting Instructions
Inspired by the timeless dolly switch, this pared back toggle is a contemporary take on a classic design. These switches not only provide character to a property but also give a really satisfying click.
All hardware is machined from solid brass which gives a superb level of detail and weight. The plate is pressed from 1.5mm solid brass sheet. Left Un-lacquered, the parts will gain patina and improve in character over their long life.
Five switch types are available; Normal two-way, Retractive, Double Pole, and intermediate switch options.Retractive switches should be used when on the same circuit as a Corston dimmer. They can also be used for momentary applications like doorbell switches. Double Pole, Intermediate switches and Two-Position Retractive switches are available on the spares page.
Orders placed before 1:00pm will be dispatched on the same day, using a DPD next day service. From time of order, delivery will usually take 1-2 working days.
Orders placed over the weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 3-5 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
Superb product, beautiful packaging and thoughtful extra to fix the toggle. Our electrician was impressed and we also love the price! One day could you think about black!