Slim in width and depth, this flush-fit two way dimmer switch sits flush on the wall for a discreet, streamlined look. Offering a refreshing alternative to standard-size dimmer switches, this compact fitting is just 70mm wide.
Corston Antique Brass products are hand finished at our workshop on a per order basis. Antique brass takes 1-3 months to darken and mature.
- Unusual slim profile design enables subtle design difference
- Specialist technology prevents buzzing or flickering
- Smooth-click rotary style dimmer action provides precise light within your space
Market-leading Corston Dimmers provide silent performance and are compatible with LEDs and incandescent bulbs. The dimming module allows the minimum brightness of the bulbs to be programmed to avoid LED flickering. Suitable for trailing or leading edge modes, helping keep the bulbs in optimum condition.
Dimmer - Two Way - Load ratings: 5-150W LED's, 10-350W incandescent bulbs
We do offer a Dimmer – Digital
option. For more information, please refer to our switch guide found here
- Corston Slimline switches do not fit standard UK back boxes
- Corston Slimline switches must be installed using the bespoke electrical back box which is supplied with the switch
- To ensure a seamless installation, it's highly recommended for a qualified plasterer to fit the bespoke Slimline back box and an electrician to install the switch.