For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
2G Dimmer Two way Clear Polished Nickel
All hardware is machined from solid brass which gives a superb level of detail and weight. The plate is also pressed from 1.5mm solid brass sheet. Finished in polished nickel, the parts will gain patina and improve in character over their long life
The clear backplate is made from 3mm transparent Perspex, which gives the illusion of the switch being built into the wall and is very discrete. We supply the switch with a paper template to either paint with your chosen wall colour or to use as a template for wallpaper. An installation tool is provided to mount the front plate without any visible marks.
There are two types of Corston dimmers. Both give market leading silent performance and can be used on LED's and incandescent bulbs. Both dimming modules allow the minimum brightness of the bulbs to be programmed to avoid LED flickering at low brightness. They can also be programmed for trailing or leading edge modes to keep the bulbs in optimum condition.
Dimmer - Digital.The switch is tremendously tactile with short travel on/off, and turns with satisfying notches. It needs to be combined with retractive toggle switches to control the same bulb from multiple locations. The connected toggle switches can also dim and turn the light on/off.
3-250W LED10-350W incandescent bulbs
Dimmer - Two Way. This switch has a longer button travel. It needs to be combined with two-way or intermediate toggle switches to control the same light from multiple locations. The connected toggle switches can turn the light on/off
5-150W LED10-400W incandescent bulbs
- All hardware is made from solid brass for a very tactile feel
- All dimmers have built in thermal and short circuit protection
- Minimum brightness can be set, which avoids any bulb flicker
- Trailing or leading edge dimming control.Trailing edge is the default setting and is recommended to prolong LED life
- Soft start operation which protects the bulbs
- Two dimmers cannot be combined to control the same light. Use toggle switches in combination with a dimmer switch
- We recommend a 35-45mm deep back box
- IEC EN60669 Compliant
- For complete fitting details please read the instructions PDF below
- Dimensions; h86mm x w86mm x d45mm. Dimmer height is 20mm
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost