- Dimensions; h86mm x w86mm x d45mm. toggle height is 20mm
- Toggle Switches rated to 20A
- 20AX 250V
- Complies with BSEN60669-1
- IEC EN60669 Compliant
- The Toggle / Dimmer switch plate sits 1.5mm from the wall
- Secured with a metal ring without visible tool marks
- All dimmers have built in thermal and short circuit protection
- Minimum brightness can be set, which avoids any bulb flicker
- Soft start operation which protects the bulbs
- All hardware is made from solid brass for a very tactile feel
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
2G Mixed Switch 1T1D Bronze
The Corston 2G mixed 1G Toggle and 1G Dimmer switch is machined from solid brass and finished in dark bronze. The plate is pressed from 1.5mm solid brass sheet which gives a superb level of detail and weight. Over time the parts will gain patina and improve in character over their long life.
Corston mixed plate configurations allows you to have a combination of toggles and dimmers on the same plate.
Five switch types are available: Normal two-way, Retractive, Centre Retractive, Double Pole, and Intermediate. For further information please refer to our switch guide.
There are two types of Corston dimmers. Both give market leading silent performance and can be used on LED's and incandescent bulbs. Both dimming modules allow the minimum brightness of the bulbs to be programmed to avoid LED flickering at low brightness. They can also be programmed for trailing or leading edge modes to keep the bulbs in optimum condition.
Dimmer - Digital. The switch is tremendously tactile with short travel on/off, and turns with satisfying notches. It needs to be combined with retractive toggle switches to control the same bulb from multiple locations. The connected toggle switches can also dim and turn the light on/off.
3-250W LED10-350W incandescent bulbs
Dimmer - Two Way. This switch has a longer button travel. It needs to be combined with two-way or intermediate toggle switches to control the same light from multiple locations. The connected toggle switches can turn the light on/off
5-150W LED10-400W incandescent bulbs
- We recommend a 35-47mm mounting box. You can purchase the Corston 47mm mounting box here.
- Two dimmers cannot be combined to control the same light. Use toggle switches in combination with a dimmer switch
For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost