- Dimensions: H86mm x W146mm x D45mm. Dimmer length is 20mm.
- IEC EN60669 Compliant
- All metal parts are machined in solid brass for superior quality, durability and weight
- Soft start operation which protects the bulbs
- All dimmers have built in thermal and short circuit protection
- Minimum brightness can be set to prevent bulb flicker
- Trailing or leading-edge dimming control. Trailing edge is the default setting and is recommended to prolong LED life
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
3G Dimmer Two Way Switch Unlacquered Brass
This 3G dimmer designer dimmer light switch finished in unlacqured brass boasts a rich, golden sheen that looks equally stunning in both classical and contemporary homes. Not just pleasing to the eye, this luxury Three Gang light switch in unlacquered brass is packed with powerful dimmer technology that ensures responsive light levels that adjust with the gentlest twist.
- Deliberately left unlacquered, the solid brass will develop a unique patina in use
- Luxurious push-touch buttons with graduated turning action for smooth control
- Enjoy atmospheric light levels without the annoyance of humming switches or flickering
Corston allows you to build your own switches and sockets, if you would like to create your own, please visit our custom page. Five switch types are available: Normal two-way, Retractive, Centre Retractive, Double Pole, and Intermediate. For further information on switch types please visit our switch guide.
- We recommend a 35-47mm mounting box. You can purchase the Corston 47mm mounting box here.
- Two dimmers cannot be combined to control the same light. Use toggle switches in combination with a dimmer switch.
For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
Custom Switches & Sockets - Unlacquered Brass
At Corston we understand the importance of bespoke solutions when it comes to design flexibility, which is why we have developed this ‘build your own’ collection of front plates and modules, in addition to our standard switch and socket options.
As always, our team are on hand with expert advice, and can help you select the right components to achieve your switch and socket goals.