- Dimensions; h86mm x w86mm x d42mm. Toggle height is 17mm
- Combine with Corston an in-line dimmer module to allow toggle switch dimming. Find out more >
- Corston Antique Brass products are hand finished at our Wiltshire headquarters on a per order basis. Please allow an extra 5 days from order date for the finishing process.
- Normal two-way toggle switches can be installed as 1-way or 2-way operation
- Retractive modules can be installed with Corston dimmers in many multi-gang configurations
- Intermediate Light Switch is where 3 lighting points control the same circuit.
- Switches rated to 20A
- 20AX 250V
- Complies with BSEN60669-1
- All hardware is made from brass, for very precise detail
- The switch plate sits 1.5mm from the wall
- Secured with a metal ring without visible tool marks
- Metal die-cast chassis
- We recommend a 35-45mm mounting box
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
4G Toggle Two Way Switch Unlacquered Brass
This luxury 4 gang two way light switch is hand finished in Un-lacqured Brass, the parts will gain patina and improve in character over their long life. All hardware is machined from solid brass which gives a superb level of detail and weight. The plate is also pressed from 1.5mm solid brass sheet.
Inspired by the timeless dolly switch, this pared back toggle is a contemporary take on a classic design. These switches not only provide character to a property but also give a really satisfying click.
Three switch types are available; Normal two-way, a Retractive switch and an Intermediate switch option. Retractive switches should be used when on the same circuit as Corston dimmers. They can also be used for momentary applications like door bell switches. An intermediate switch is a three way light switch. It is used when you have three or more switches controlling one light.
We recommend a 35-47mm mounting box. You can purchase the Corston 47mm mounting box here.
For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
Custom Switches & Sockets - Unlacquered Brass
At Corston we understand the importance of bespoke solutions when it comes to design flexibility, which is why we have developed this ‘build your own’ collection of front plates and modules, in addition to our standard switch and socket options.
As always, our team are on hand with expert advice, and can help you select the right components to achieve your switch and socket goals.