For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
6G Mixed Switch 3T3D Bronze
Corston mixed plate configurations allows you to have a combination of toggles and dimmers on the same plate.
All hardware is machined from solid brass which gives a superb level of detail and weight. The plate is also pressed from 1.5mm solid brass sheet. Finished in dark bronze, the parts will gain patina and improve in character over their long life.
Five switch types are available; Normal two-way, Retractive, Double Pole, and intermediate switch options. Retractive switches should be used when on the same circuit as a Corston dimmer. They can also be used for momentary applications like doorbell switches. Double Pole, Intermediate switches and Two-Position Retractive switches are available on the spares page.
There are two types of Corston dimmers. Both give market leading silent performance and can be used on LED's and incandescent bulbs. Both dimming modules allow the minimum brightness of the bulbs to be programmed to avoid LED flickering at low brightness. They can also be programmed for trailing or leading edge modes to keep the bulbs in optimum condition.
Dimmer - Digital. The switch is tremendously tactile with short travel on/off, and turns with satisfying notches. It needs to be combined with retractive toggle switches to control the same bulb from multiple locations. The connected toggle switches can also dim and turn the light on/off.
3-250W LED 10-350W incandescent bulbs
Dimmer- Two Way. This switch has a longer button travel. It needs to be combined with two-way or intermediate toggle switches to control the same light from multiple locations. The connected toggle switches can turn the light on/off
5-150W LED 10-400W incandescent bulbs
- Combine with Corston an in-line dimmer module to allow toggle switch dimming. Find out more >
- Corston 6G & 8G back boxes must be used upon installation.
All hardware is made from solid brass for a very tactile feel
- The Toggle / Dimmer switch plate sits 1.5mm from the wall
- Secured with a metal ring without visible tool marks
- Normal two-way toggle switches can be installed as 1-way or 2-way operation
- Retractive modules can be installed with Corston dimmers in many multi-gang configurations
- Toggle Switches rated to 20A
- 20AX 250V
- Complies with BSEN60669-1
- All dimmers have built in thermal and short circuit protection
- Minimum brightness can be set, which avoids any bulb flicker
- Trailing or leading edge dimming control. Trailing edge is the default setting and is recommended to prolong LED life
- Soft start operation which protects the bulbs
- Two dimmers cannot be combined to control the same light. Use toggle switches in combination with a dimmer switch
- Dimensions; h166mm x w146mm x d45mm. Toggle height is 16mm
- IEC EN60669 Compliant
- For complete fitting details please read the instructions PDF below
- Dimensions; h166mm x w146mm x d45mm. Dimmer height is 20mm
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
Custom Switches & Sockets - Bronze
At Corston we understand the importance of bespoke solutions when it comes to design flexibility, which is why we have developed this ‘build your own’ collection of front plates and modules, in addition to our standard switch and socket options.
As always, our team are on hand with expert advice, and can help you select the right components to achieve your switch and socket goals.