For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
6G Mixed Switch 2T4D Clear Polished Brass
Corston mixed plate configurations allows you to have a combination of toggles and dimmers on the same plate.
All hardware is machined from solid brass which gives a superb level of detail and weight. Finished inÂ polished brass, the parts will gain patina and improve in character over their long life.
The clear backplate is made from 3mm transparent Perspex, which gives the illusion of the switch being built into the wall and is very discrete. We supply the switch with a paper template to either paint with your chosen wall colour or to use as a template for wallpaper. An installation tool is provided to mount the front plate without any visible marks.
Five switch types are available; Normal two-way, Retractive, Double Pole, and intermediateÂ switch options.Â Retractive switches should be used when on the same circuit as a Corston dimmer. They can also be used for momentary applications like doorbell switches. Double Pole, Intermediate switches and Two-Position Retractive switches are available on the spares page.
There are two types of Corston dimmers.Â Both give market leading silent performance and can be used on LED's and incandescent bulbs.Â Both dimming modules allow the minimum brightness of the bulbs to be programmed to avoid LED flickeringÂ at low brightness.Â They can also beÂ programmedÂ forÂ trailing orÂ leading edgeÂ modes to keep the bulbs in optimum condition.Â Â
DimmerÂ - Digital.Â Â The switch is tremendously tactile with short travel on/off, andÂ turns with satisfying notches.Â It needs to be combined with retractive toggle switches to control the same bulb from multiple locations.Â The connected toggle switches can also dim and turn the light on/off.Â
3-250W LEDÂ 10-350W incandescent bulbsÂ
DimmerÂ - Two Way.Â This switch has a longer button travel.Â It needs to be combined with two-way or intermediate toggle switches to control the same light from multiple locations.Â The connected toggle switchesÂ can turn the lightÂ on/offÂ
5-150W LEDÂ 10-400WÂ incandescent bulbsÂ
- Combine with Corston an in-line dimmer module to allow toggle switch dimming.Â Find out more >
- Corston 6G & 8G back boxesÂ mustÂ be used upon installation.Â
All hardware is made from solid brass for a very tactile feelÂ
- The Toggle / Dimmer switch plate sits 1.5mm from the wall
- Secured with a metal ring without visible tool marks
- Normal two-way toggle switches can be installed as 1-way or 2-way operation
- Retractive modules can be installed with Corston dimmers in many multi-gang configurations
- Toggle Switches rated to 20A
- 20AX 250V
- Complies with BSEN60669-1
- All dimmers have built in thermal and short circuit protectionÂ
- Minimum brightness can be set, which avoids any bulb flickerÂ
- Trailing orÂ leading edgeÂ dimming control.Â Trailing edge is the default setting and is recommended to prolong LED lifeÂ
- Soft start operation which protects the bulbsÂ
- Two dimmers cannot be combined to control the same light. Use toggle switches in combination with a dimmer switchÂ
- IEC EN60669 CompliantÂ
- For complete fitting details please read the instructions PDF belowÂ
- Dimensions; h166mm x w146mm x d45mm. Toggle height is 20mm
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost