For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
8G Toggle Clear Antique Brass
Inspired by the timeless dolly switch, this pared back toggle is a contemporary take on a classic design.Â These switches not only provide character to a property but also give a really satisfying click.
All hardware is machined from solid brass which gives a superb level of detail and weight. Hand Finished in Antique Brass, the parts will gain patina and improve in character over their long life.
The clear backplate is made from 3mm transparent Perspex, which gives the illusion of the switch being built into the wall and is very discrete. We supply the switch with a paper template to either paint with your chosen wall colour or to use as a template for wallpaper.Â An installation tool is provided to mount the front plate without any visible marks.
Two switch modules are available.Â Normal two-way, and a Retractive switch option.Â Retractive switches should be used when on the same circuit as Corston dimmers.Â They can also be used for momentary applications like door bell switches.
- Combine with Corston an in-line dimmer module to allow toggle switch dimming.Â Find out more >
- Corston 6G & 8G back boxesÂ mustÂ be used upon installation.Â
- Corston Antique Brass products are hand finished at our Wiltshire Factory on a per order basis. Please allow an extra 5 days from order date for the finishing process.
- Normal two-way toggle switches can be installed as 1-way or 2-way operation
- Retractive modules can be installed with Corston dimmers in many multi-gang configurations
- Switches rated to 20A
- 20AX 250V
- Complies with BSEN60669-1
- All hardware is made from brass, for very precise detail
- The switch plate sits 2-3 mm from the wall
- Secured with a metal ring without visible tool marks
- Metal die-cast chassis
- Can be installed on painted or wallpaper walls
- Dimensions; h166mm x w146mm x d45mm. Toggle height is 16mm
Orders placed before 1:00pm will be dispatched on the same day, using a DPD next day service. From time of order, delivery will usually take 1-2 working days.
Orders placed over the weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 3-5 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost