For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
Barlow Furniture Knob – Unlacquered Brass
This sophisticated unlacquered brass furniture knob is made from solid brass and will acquire a warm, characterful patina with age. Barlow is a subtly stylish cupboard knob that will prove a beautiful feature on both modern and traditional furniture designs.
- Enjoy the natural changes in colour and tone over time and use.
- Solid brass cabinet knob offering exceptional quality.
- Made to match the Poplar Door Handle.
- UK designed and engineered.
- The 25mm screws supplied will perfectly suit a 15-20mm door. Longer screws are available for thicker doors on the spares page.
- Dimensions: Height 31mm x Diameter 28mm.
When an order is confirmed and paid, we assemble and pack it. Orders usually take 3-5 working days from order confirmation to delivery.
UK orders are delivered by DPD, UPS or FedEx. You will receive an email or text message with tracking details on it where the delivery can be managed.
Please note, Corston Antique Brass products do require additional time overnight to apply and set the finish.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 5-8 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
The knob is lovely, heavy and well made. The colour is not what I expected - much darker/gold looking than I thought it would be so will not work for our kitchen, unfortunately.
I purchased these knobs in unlacquered brass for a kitchen in a Georgian house. They were perfect and the best I have found on the market. They possess the very natural slight aged look to suit the age of the house and the style of kitchen.