Added To Basket
Added To Basket
Bedside Clear Un-Lacquered Brass 1MOD 1TOG 1DIM
Corston bedside plates have a combination of switches and modules on one plate.
This allows you to charge your phone and control the lighting without having to leave the comfort of your bed.
All modules are interchangeable, giving you the freedom to customise your plate as you wish.
ll hardware is machined from solid brass which gives a superb level of detail and weight. The clear backplate is made from 3mm transparent Perspex, which gives the illusion of the switch being built into the wall and is very discrete. We supply the switch with a paper template to either paint with your chosen wall colour or to use as a template for wallpaper. An installation tool is provided to mount the front plate without any visible marks.
All hardware is machined from solid brass which gives a superb level of detail and weight. Left un-lacquered, the parts will gain patina and improve in character over their long life.
Five switch types are available; Normal two-way, Retractive, Double Pole, and intermediate switch options. Retractive switches should be used when on the same circuit as a Corston dimmer. They can also be used for momentary applications like doorbell switches. Double Pole, Intermediate switches and Two-Position Retractive switches are available on the spares page.
There are two types of Corston dimmers. Both give market leading silent performance and can be used on LED’s and incandescent bulbs. Both dimming modules allow the minimum brightness of the bulbs to be programmed to avoid LED flickering at low brightness. They can also be programmed for trailing or leading edge modes to keep the bulbs in optimum condition.
Dimmer - Digital. The switch is tremendously tactile with short travel on/off, and turns with satisfying notches. It needs to be combined with retractive toggle switches to control the same bulb from multiple locations. The connected toggle switches can also dim and turn the light on/off.
3-250W LED 10-350W incandescent bulbs
Dimmer – Two Way. This switch has a longer button travel. It needs to be combined with two-way or intermediate toggle switches to control the same light from multiple locations. The connected toggle switches can turn the light on/off
5-150W LED 10-400W incandescent bulbs
- Combine with Corston an in-line dimmer module to allow toggle switch dimming. Find out more >
- All hardware is made from solid brass for a very tactile feel
- The Toggle / Dimmer switch plate sits 1.5mm from the wall
- Secured with a metal ring without visible tool marks
- Normal two-way toggle switches can be installed as 1-way or 2-way operation
- Retractive modules can be installed with Corston dimmers in many multi-gang configurations
- Toggle Switches rated to 20A
- 20AX 250V
- Complies with BSEN60669-1
- All dimmers have built in thermal and short circuit protection
- Minimum brightness can be set, which avoids any bulb flicker
- Trailing or leading edge dimming control. Trailing edge is the default setting and is recommended to prolong LED life
- Soft start operation which protects the bulbs
- Two dimmers cannot be combined to control the same light. Use toggle switches in combination with a dimmer switch
- Use a 47mm deep back box, Click here
- IEC EN60669 Compliant
- Dimensions; h85mm x w170mm x d36mm
- For complete fitting details please read the instructions PDF below
Charge two USB devices with a sleek USB outlet built into the wall. It provides charge at quick charge 1.0 standard, which is faster than ordinary usb sockets.
- 5A 2000mA~
- Complies to BS5733
Un-switched UK Socket Module BS1363
Shuko un-switched socket for European plugs
- 16A 250V~
- Complies to DIN0620
Orders placed before 1:00pm will be dispatched on the same day, using a DPD next day service. From time of order, delivery will usually take 1-2 working days.
Orders placed over the weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 3-5 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost