Added To Basket
Added To Basket
Digby Mortice Door Handle - Polished Nickel
Digby is a classic handle, based on a familiar shape with precise detailing. As with all Corston handles we spend a lot of time getting the proportions spot on. This means it looks great when mounted, and feels natural in the hand.
Made entirely out of solid brass, this door knob has a reassuringly heavy hand feel. The natural properties of brass means that the door knob will gradually patina with character over its long life.
- Finished in polished nickel, this handle will gain a distinctive patina over time
- Included PAIR of solid brass handles, roses and fixings
- Handle turns smoothly on a bespoke Corston low friction PTFE bushing
- Low profile rose with hidden fixings
- IMPORTANT, It should be used with strongly sprung latch/lock hardware. We recommend Corston Latches
- Dimensions; rose d55mm, handle length 110mm
- Includes Spindle for 35mm - 45mm doors
- Suitable for external use.
Orders placed before 1:00pm will be dispatched on the same day, using a DPD next day service. From time of order, delivery will usually take 1-2 working days.
Orders placed over the weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 3-5 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
Really happy with the product. Such a high standard. Great value for money! The digby handles are very heavy so had some trouble finding a strong enough latch to support the handle in its upright position. I’d say in the handle description “must be used with our Corston latches” as your every day £7 heavy duty latch won’t be strong enough.