Added To Basket
Added To Basket
Harper T-Bar Furniture Handle Large - Antique Brass
Harper furniture handles are slightly bigger than the other Corston furniture handles. This allows them to be used for built in doors and structural joinery. Of course, it can still be used on furniture to make a statement.
The handle is made from separate components, which gives very sharp details. It is not cast or moulded.
- Antique brass takes 1-3 months to darken and mature. Photography shows products at 1 month old.
25mm screws supplied to suit a 15-20mm door. If you have thicker doors, longer screws are available on the spares page.
- Corston Antique Brass products are hand finished at our Wiltshire headquarters on a per order basis. Please allow an extra 5 days from order date for the finishing process.
- Match with Harper Mortice Door handle and Harper Mortice Lever Handle to create a coherent look around your home.
- Dimensions; h45mm x w60mm x base diameter30mm
Orders placed before 1:00pm will be dispatched on the same day, using a DPD next day service. From time of order, delivery will usually take 1-2 working days.
Orders placed over the weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 3-5 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
Lovely solid handles. Very pleasing to use and they are ageing beautifully
The product is weighty & I’m pleased with the quality. Customer service has been excellent.
I ordered the antique brass - and it has arrived very bright and polished. I’ve been advised it will improve to the patina in the images but this will take a few weeks. As this hasn’t happened yet, I can’t give it 5 stars as it currently looks a bit ‘off’ with my scheme. Time will tell!