For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
In-Line 200W Dimmer Module
The Corston In Line dimmer module uses electronics to control the dimming of LED's and Incandescent bulbs.
It allows toggles alone to dim lights, keeping the toggle faceplate consistent throughout the property. The dimmer has a memory function so the lights turn on at the same brightness as they were last used. The dimmer has trailing edge and leading edge modes which maximises the bulbs life. The module can be used with our retractive or centre retractive switches. To change the settings of the dimmer the dip switches must be correctly set prior to installation.
- Suitable for 1-way or multi-way, digital dimming and switching
- Minimum circuit load down to 2W, including dimmable LED and incandescent lighting. Trailing (TE) and Leading (LE) edge operation
- Soft-start operation, to extend bulb life
- Programmable Minimum Brightness
- Built-in thermal cut-off and short circuit protection
- Complies with IEC EN60669
- Can be used with Centre Retractive as well as Retractive Switches
- Multiple Modules can combine to increase total load per circuit for higher wattage circuits
Orders placed before 1:00pm will be dispatched on the same day, using a DPD next day service. From time of order, delivery will usually take 1-2 working days.
Orders placed over the weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 3-5 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost