1G Two Way Toggle Switch - Clear Polished Nickel
(1 review) Read More
The Corston In Line dimmer module uses electronics to control the dimming of LED's and Incandescent bulbs.
It allows toggles alone to dim lights, keeping the toggle faceplate consistent throughout the property. The dimmer has a memory function so the lights turn on at the same brightness as they were last used. The dimmer has trailing edge and leading edge modes which maximises the bulbs life. The module can be used with our retractive or centre retractive switches. To change the settings of the dimmer the dip switches must be correctly set prior to installation.
- Suitable for 1-way or multi-way, digital dimming and switching
- Minimum circuit load down to 2W, including dimmable LED and incandescent lighting. Trailing (TE) and Leading (LE) edge operation
- Soft-start operation, to extend bulb life
- Programmable Minimum Brightness
- Built-in thermal cut-off and short circuit protection
- Complies with IEC EN60669
- Can be used with Centre Retractive as well as Retractive Switches
- Multiple Modules can combine to increase total load per circuit for higher wattage circuits
These products finish off any room beautifully, and if there are any issues whatsoever, Frankie in customer services sorts everything out to your satisfaction, quickly and efficiently. Can't recommend these products highly enough.
Tag us in your photographs or use #corstoncommunity