For product instructions please visit our instructions page.
Added To Basket
Added To Basket
Mews Hook - Polished Brass
Sometimes simplicity is best. This hook is familiar but done right with perfect proportions and made from brass. The elongated and deeper neck allows for plenty of coats and winter woollies. Yet its narrow enough to fix three or four in a row, providing ample storage to boot rooms and hallways.
- Finished in natural brass, this hook will gain a distinctive patina over time
- Supplied with matching fixing screws.
- Dimensions; Base Diameter 42mm. Height 150mm. Projection from wall 80mm
For more storage options take a look at our selection of shelf brackets
Orders placed before 1:00pm will be dispatched on the same day, using a DPD next day service. From time of order, delivery will usually take 1-2 working days.
Orders placed over the weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 3-5 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
These coat hooks arrived beautifully packaged with everything I needed to put them up. Elegant quality design I have recommended the site to anyone I know who would appreciate luxury home finishings
We ordered 2 of these hooks (and 30 furniture knobs - see separate review) for our kitchen. Arrived beautifully and securely packaged, all in perfect condition. The quality of these hooks is excellent - they look strong and stylish. All in all, very pleased and we will certainly be ordering more from Corston.
these are just lovely hooks, feel and look really solid. The packaging was also well presented, and eco, if a little over-kill on the bag front. I'd def recommend.