Added To Basket
Added To Basket
Kilburn Furniture Handle 224mm - Bronze
This furniture handle is Ideal for kitchen cupboards and drawers.
Made from solid brass, the handle is set in a solid back plate that lies flush to your cabinetry for a simple but substantial look.
The handle is made from separate components, which gives very sharp details. It is not cast or moulded.
This handle is suitable for large cupboard doors.
Orders placed before 1:00pm will be dispatched on the same day, using a DPD next day service. From time of order, delivery will usually take 1-2 working days.
Orders placed over the weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
For delivery to Europe, it can take between 3-5 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch.
• UK Delivery cost is £6 for orders £1-£99
• UK Delivery cost is £10 for orders £100-499
• UK Delivery cost is £20 for orders £500+
• European Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• European Delivery cost is £60 for orders £200-999
• European orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £30 for orders £1-199
• Worldwide Delivery cost is £80 for orders £200-999
• Worldwide orders over £1000 will be quoted at cost
Quality product that arrived very fast. Would certainly recommend.
Will purchase again
Handles were really well made and came packed beautifully in separate bags. They look great on our new cupboards as they are simple and sleek but not too intrusive.
Ordered 5 of these to update my daughter's wardrobe. They arrived really quickly. They were packaged beautifully - which made opening them a real treat. The quality of the product was excellent and far exceeded my expectations. I now want to update all of the wardrobes in my house, AND my kitchen cupboards, AND my light-switches and last-but-not-least - my door handles!! I never normally bother to leave a review for purchases, but I was so satisfied with the quality of the product and delighted by the packaging that I believe in giving credit where due and in this case it's certainly due.